CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Birthday Card for my Granddaughter's 1st Birthday-Happy Birthday Lola!

I have been really behind on my blog. I had an upper respiratory infection for over 5 weeks and I was not up to doing anything. Hopefully, I am back on track or will try to be back on track.

 I am gearing up for the Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Convention in Mesa, AZ, 4/15-4/16. I am so excited and have registered for many classes. I will be going with my mom and my sister, so it will be a "girls" weekend! Can't wait for all of the funs things to see and to buy- haha! Anyways on to the card....

This card was created with the Birthday Bash Cartridge. The card was cut at 5x5 and the images were cut at 3 1/4". The cardstock is all Bazzill Bling and the ribbon is from Michaels. I did a little doodling and stamped a couple of sentiments on it. An Action Wobble was put on the bear and his wagon so there is movement. I love action wobbles- they are so much fun! If you haven't tried them out, you should- check them out 
 I have really got to start writing everything down.
As you can see in the picture below the cards, Lola really did "Eat Cake"! She had a great time!



9 comments:

  1. Hi! New follower and fellow linker here. Can't wait to get to know you!

    What a cutie patootie!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the nice comment! I will make sure to check out your blog. Thanks for looking and hope more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting and the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is adorable!!! Great job! Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nice comment and following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is such a cutie pie! Super cute card! I am a new follower...If you want to visit me, I'm at ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete