CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Valentines Card for my Husband

This is the Valentines Day card I made for my husband. I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for the Love Bugs. I cut the bugs at 3 1/4". The patterned paper is from a current Valentine's Pack from K and Company. I punched it with a Recollections heart border punch. The card stock is all core'dinations, including the glitter hearts. The black polka dot ribbon is from Michaels. I stamped a sentiment on the front and also did a little doodling. I made an envelope with the patterned paper from the K and Company Valentine's pack and also cut the little heart images from Simply Charmed at 2 1/2" each. The "Love Bug" sentiment inside of the card is also from Simply Charmed
Of course I did not write any measurements down, so this is from memory (not too good sometimes).
My husband loved the card!



No comments:

Post a Comment