CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Altered Letters for my Granddaughter's room

These were white letters my daughter purchased for my Granddaughter Lola's room. I thought that I could cute'n them up some chipboard pieces, butterflys, stickers and rub-ons. Each letter had a certain color that I incorporated into them. They are hung over her crib. I think Lola really likes them!

Here's Lola!
 I had fun making these.
The chipboard die cuts are from Basic Grey- the Olivia collection- stinkin' cute! http://www.basicgrey.com/scrapbook/shop/product/via-2669/collection:current
The swirly stickers are from Kelly Panacci- I have had various packages of these for years because I keep buying them- I love the shapes
The Butterflys are from my stash of things I buy because they are cute- haha
The green tree is from some felt embellishments I had. The Metallic looking stickers are again from my collection and the chipboard glitter flowers are from a K and Company pack.








Thank you for looking and have a crafty day!

No comments:

Post a Comment