CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Back to Blogging

Oh boy was I right by my last post...I am the worst blogger ever...now I really hope to stay on track with my blog post and creations!

As I said in my last post my family all pitched in and sent me to Creative Escape for my 50th Birthday! I was so excited to go and had a fabulous time. I made a few friends and did some great projects. It was so awesome to just be away and craft for 3 days- I loved it! There were some great teachers at the event, 2 of which were Heidi Swapp and Ali Edwards!  Here are a few pictures from my weekend...



 Not a very good picture but Creative Escape was an Event "Worth Remembering"


 This is my friend Amanda that I met at Creative Escape. She designs the most wonderful fabrics and papers for Bazzill. Go check her out at http://www.thequiltedfish.typepad.com/

                                      
This Fabulous red T-Bird was inside the hotel at Creative Escape. This car is owned by "Mr. Bazzill" himself. How awesome is this car!?

Just me at the Farewell Dinner (all meals were included)

No comments:

Post a Comment