CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Swaps for Creative Escape

I signed up in advance for a few of the swaps at Creative Escape. I participated in 3 of the swaps- Christmas Tag Swap, Inchie Swap, and the Charm Swap. A swap, in case some of you don't know is where you make 10, 20 or however many of the same items and then swap them with other participants in the swap. You will end up with 1 of your own creation and 9 or 19 others. Pretty fun and I received some great items... Here are some pictures of my projects...



Inchie swap
I used 1" square Stampboard that I inked with Tim Holtz Distress ink in Vintage Photo. I stamped the word Love on it from a generic wood stamp I have had forever. I then punched out all of the red hearts- I did not have any red paper so I print the red paper on my Imagine. I glued the hearts to the squares and then stamped the word Love on it from a generic wood stamp I have had forever. It was then finished off with some doodling and a turquoise square on the back of the board. There had to be some of the Creative Escape colors in this project- these were, black, white, red and turquoise.

Charm Swap- I cut these from the Charm icon on my Life's a Beach Cricut Cartridge- these were cut at 3" on Shrinky Dinks. I then baked them in my craft oven, painted them with copics and bic markers. They were finished off with a little glitter.


Christmas Tag Swap-these tags were cut from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Cricut Cartridge at 3 1/2". I am not sure but I believe the trees were cut from Winter Frolic at 1". I used some K and Company Christmas paper from last year's collection. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and stamped with green ink from Momento.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment